Susan Osborn, Ph.D., founded WCP with one goal in mind: to help your child excel in school and to make sure that your child earns admission to an Ivy League university or other top-ranked college.
What Makes Her Different From Other College Admissions Counselors?
- Dr. Osborn doesn’t outsource work. Once you sign on, you will work exclusively with her.
- Dr. Osborn doesn’t tie families into expensive package plans. You are free to schedule as many or as few appointments as you wish.
- Dr. Osborn doesn’t tell you to go home and write a draft and come back in a week, unless you want to. Instead, Dr. Osborn is with you every step of the way. She’ll help you brainstorm the best topics for your essays, she’ll help you develop a compelling narrative arc, she’ll show you how to develop your own voice, and she’ll help you write and rewrite your essays. In addition, if you wish, she will also show you how to build a strategic and balanced college list, how to use your extracurricular list to highlight competitive advantages, how to choose the best recommenders, and how to disclose disclosing learning disabilities (LDs) without compromising chances.
- Dr. Osborn offers free, unlimited, 7-day a week text support directly with her.
- Dr. Osborn guarantees emotional support. Dr. Osborn knows that one of her most important responsibilities is to be here for you and your child and she takes that responsibility very seriously. Whether you need to vent or just need to talk things over, you can rely on her.
“Super thanks for all your timely and amazing help to help get Srinidhi into Cornell! We couldn’t have done it without you!!”
–Raj and Nalina G
Schedule your free 20-minute phone consultation with Dr. Osborn to learn how The Writing Center of Princeton can help boost your child’s admissions chances.
The Writing Center of Princeton is a private college consulting and tutoring practice committed to providing ambitious students with the help they need to gain admission to Ivy League and other top schools.